We offer a wide variety of support accessories including Reference Samples, Custom Sample Holders, Tilt and Rotation Stages, Data Collection and Analysis Software, DLLs, Curved Surface and Lens Adapters, Thin Sample Support Stages, Index matching fluids and more.
- Max View Stages - A wire grid support structure (patented) for looking at thin samples such as LCD Glass and Plastic films. This design offers support to thin samples while minimizing obstructions.
- Tilt stages - Manual and automated versions are available for evaluating vertical birefringence and Rth in samples.
- Rotation Stages - Manual and automated versions are available for positioning sample optical axis relative to the measurement gage.
- Variable Diameter Part Holders
- Custom Part and Multiple Part Holders
Special Optical Configurations and Wavelengths
- Light sources (Laser, Lamp, LED)
- Custom Wavelength Calibrations
Characterized samples for monitoring and evaluating Exicor® system performance
- Custom retarders available
Reference Samples are also available in sets
The Exicor Software
- DLLs - We offer Dynamic Link Libraries (DLLs) for seamlessly integrating Exicor systems into your software program. Feature and function call documentation gives your programmer control of the core functions of Exicor. (Program development support is also available)
- Hinds Scan in Motion™ (SIM) - High speed Data Collection Software is available for new systems and can be upgraded into existing systems
- Custom Functions and Features - We also offer custom HMI Software options. This includes process support, custom views and reports, statistical analysis with our engineers working with you to understand and optimize birefringence measurements to needs within the actual application environment.
- System adapter/compensation optics
- Index matching fluid tubs